Top 5 Cars Under 10 Lakhs in India in 2023
In this article, we will provide clarity on the top 5 cars in this price range.
Top 5 Cars Under 10 Lakhs in India
If you are planning to buy a new car with a budget of under 10 lakh rupees, there are so many options available that it can be confusing. In this article, we will provide clarity on the top 5 cars in this price range.
The cars mentioned below are not ranked but are the top 5 cars that offer great value for money. The requirements for each person may differ, so it is up to you to decide which car suits you best.
1. Tata Altroz
- The safest car in the category with a 5-star safety rating on the Global NCAP
- A comfortable 5-seater car with many engine options, including a 1.2L petrol, 1.2L turbo petrol, diesel, and soon-to-have CNG
- Gets a touchscreen system, automatic climate control, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Harman speakers, and perforated leather seats
2. Maruti Fronx
- 1.2L petrol engine paired with both manual and AMT transmission
- 5 people can travel comfortably, and the feature list is quite good considering the price point
- Offers good value for money and has higher ground clearance than the Baleno
3. Tata Punch
- Another 5-star rated car on the Global NCAP
- 1.2L non-turbo petrol engine paired with a 5-speed manual and 5-speed AMT
- Interiors feel the most premium in terms of touch and feel plastic quality, or even the plastic gaps
4. Nissan Magnite
- Offers a great value-for-money proposition with a long list of features, huge boot space, and sufficient second-row space for three
- 4-star rated product at Global and ASEAN NCAP crash test, indicating it to be a safe car
- 1.2L turbo petrol engine available for those who want more power, and even the headlights on the top model get LED lights, with better throw and spread of lights
5. Honda Amaze
- 1.2L engine with CVT gearbox becomes an excellent combination for those who are looking for a no-nonsense car
- Looks premium on the outside and runs very smoothly and efficiently
- Not feature-rich but becomes an absolutely no-nonsense car that can be driven for years without an issue
If you are still confused about which car to buy, you can join a team of experts on a phone call and get all your doubts clarified on motoroctane.com/carconsultancy. Don't forget to subscribe to Motoroctane and watch all our videos to clarify the maximum of your doubts.