Steve Cash Wiki (Talking Kitty Cat) Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Family & Death
Steve Cash was a big fan of cats. He was well-known on the internet for his talking cat comedy and vlog videos. He amassed a sizable fan base on YouTube thanks to his pet comedy videos. Aside from that, he was a blogger.
Steven Carl Cash (November 14, 1979 – April 16, 2020), also known as SteveCash83, was one of the two main characters in his popular sketch comedy series Talking Kitty Cat, along with his talking cat, Sylvester. Steve enjoyed hanging out in the kitchen with Gibson and Shelby, which irritated Sylvester.
Steve Cash Quick Info & Wiki
|Full Real Name||Steve Cash.|
|Profession||Youtuber, Musician, Actor, and Director.|
|Famously Known for||His Youtube channel named "Talking Kitty Cat".|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1979.|
|Date of Death||16 April 2020.|
|Age at the time of death||40 years old.|
|Cause of Death||Suicide.|
|Place of Birth||The United States.|
|Place of Death||Nampa, Idaho, United States.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @flaggleclaggle (13.5K + followers).
Youtube: Talking Kitty Cat (2.46 million + subscribers).
Facebook: Steve Cash ( stevecash83 ).
|Parents||Father: Name Not Available.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165.37 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Wife||Celia DeCosta Cash.|
|School||Might be from a local high school.|
|Alma Mater||United States University.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
Steve Cash (born 14 December 1979) was a well-known American musician, singer, YouTuber, actor, and director. He rose to prominence in the eyes of the public after launching his "Talking Kitty Cat" YouTube channel.
He was a big fan of cats. He was well-known on the internet for his talking cat comedy and vlog videos. He amassed a sizable fan base on YouTube thanks to his pet comedy videos. Aside from that, he was a blogger.
As a blogger, he created a separate YouTube channel for his blogging videos. But he only used this channel on occasion. Steve's main focus is the Talking Kitty Cat YouTube channel. He has numerous cats and dogs as pets. Apart from being a YouTuber, Steve Cash is also a talented musician who knows how to play a variety of instruments.
Steve Cash Biography
Steven Carl Cash was born in Oakland, California on November 14, 1979, and later graduated high school and pursued his dream of becoming a musician. Soon after, Steve relocated to Boise, Idaho. Steve was the channel's owner, and he could be seen and heard in every episode he produced over the years.
Aside from Talking Kitty, Steve had several other shows on his channel, the most popular of which was 4Steves. Steve had no enemies in common, and his favourite foods were McDonald's Hamburgers and Hot Pockets. Todd, Steve Cash's nemesis, had previously kept Sylvester as his own pet and named him Rufus.
Sylvester was Steve's first pet. His second pet was a Ragdoll cat named "Ibanez." Ibanez lived with Steve for two months before disappearing in December 2008. Shelby, Steve's third animal, was a dog. Steve's fourth pet was a Linx Point Ragdoll named "Gibson." While searching the internet, he came across Gibson on a craigslist ad. Steve then went 3-4 years without having another pet before a fourth cat appeared in his Meridian home yard. Random Kitty was discovered in Steve's backyard with no history and no owner.
Steve decided to adopt the cat and has kept it ever since. Gibbyson, Steve's fifth animal, was born from a litre of five kittens. Random Kitty chose Gibbyson as the one she wanted to keep. Gibson sadly died around this time. In Good News & Bad News, Steve's sixth cat, GG, made its debut.
Steve enjoyed music and playing his guitar in addition to his animals. Steve was a member of the band 'Pause For The Cause,' and he was a well-known and accomplished artist and musician. Steve, like Sylvester, had written many songs on his own and had an ear for music, which only a few people are blessed with.
Steve was married to Celia DeCosta Cash, whom he met in 2009, for two years before his untimely death by suicide in April 2020. The couple also had seven children together.
Steve was a Christian, according to some sources (Mormon).
Steve Cash Net Worth
In 2020-2021, his net worth increased significantly. So, how much money is Steve Cash worth at the age of 42? Steve Cash's primary source of income is his success as a YouTuber. He is of American origin. Steve Cash's net worth, money, salary, income, and assets have all been calculated.
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Salary in 2020||Under Review|
|Net Worth in 2019||Pending|
|Salary in 2019||Under Review|
|Source of Income||YouTuber|
Steve Cash Early Life, Parents & Bio
On Friday, December 14, 1979, the YouTuber was born to his parents in the United States. He was a devout Christian and an ardent follower of Jesus. Steve Cash died when he was 40 years old.
His parents and siblings' names are not known. His father was a businessman, and his mother was a housewife, according to my research. His siblings and he were raised in the United States.
He had a lot of talent. Cash graduated from a local private school. He received his master's degree from the University of the United States. He started his musical career after finishing his studies.
Steve Cash Wedding, Spouse & Girlfriend
In Nampa, Idaho, the 40-year-old man lived a happy married life with his spouse. He had been in a long-term relationship with his lover. Steve Cash married his wife, "Celia DeCosta Cash," after a long relationship.
There is no information about his children. His wife works as a Customer Service Supervisor for Albertsons, LLC. Cash, according to some sources, suffered from bipolar disorder. As a result, he spends the majority of his time alone with his pets.
Steve Cash Death
Steve Cash died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest on April 16, 2020, and the manner of death was ruled as suicide by the Nampa Police Department.
Steve's wife, Celia DeCosta Cash, announced the news on her Facebook page.
"This is so difficult. I'm not sure what to say or do. This morning, I lost my best friend, my sidekick, my lover, my mentor, and my absolute everything. My husband, Steve Cash, committed suicide this morning, 4/16/2020. It pains me to share this. Please understand, give the family time to grieve, but know that Steve is no longer in pain." - Celia DeCosta Cash
Fans of Steve were both saddened and shocked by the news. Many people came out to pay their respects, including YouTuber Kardinal, who created a speedpaint tribute to Steve Cash. Phantoms In Cold Blood paid tribute to Steve Cash with the song "Frozen in Time," which Steve used to remember his cat Gibson when he died in April 2016. TheMeanKitty, a YouTuber, also paid tribute to Steve Cash and thanked him.
Steve's final Talking Kitty Cat video, Sylvester Goes To Court, was released on December 30, 2019. It was the 69th instalment of the Talking Kitty series. Following Steve's death, many people went to the comment sections of his videos, particularly the final one, to pay their respects.
Steve had bipolar disorder, and he was very open about it, especially in the final Talking Kitty episode.
What Steve Liked
- Hot Dogs
- Hot Pockets
- Sylvester (to a degree)
- Shelby (The most, as he grounds Sylvester for even touching her)
- Playing with Shelby
- Feeding Sylvester, Gibson (formerly), Gibbyson, Random and GG wet food
- Random Kitty
- The Random Gibsons
- Playing Guitar
- Playing in his band named Pause For The Cause
What Steve Disliked
- Forgetting to buy wet food
- Being considered 'whipped' by Sylvester
- Todd McNaab
- Death threats from Sylvester
- Sylvester's complacency
- Shelby being disobedient
- Cold Hot Pockets
- Heidi (possibly)
- Sylvester being evil and grumpy
- Being called Todd or Mom
- Missy being angry and attacking him
- Random Kitty slapping his fingers
- Sylvester putting himself on Craigslist
- Clear wire
- The way Gibson yawned
- The way Random Kitty yawned
- Getting Evicted
- Losing Ibanez
- Gibson's Death
- His own suicidal thoughts (went against him)
- Steve has been running his Talking Kitty Cat (SteveCash83) channel for 12 years.
- Steve was usually irritated with Sylvester when he didn't do things his way.
- Steve was a guitar music entrepreneur who had a wife named Celia. Apart from being married to Steve, Celia was rarely seen in Talking Kitty videos.
- Unlike Sylvester, Steve was more friendly and compassionate to those he remembered.
- McDonald's was Steve's favourite eatery.
- Steve created four distinct personalities for his 4Steves series. The bottom left Steve was the leader, the bottom right Steve was the smart geek and, more recently, the Steve who played the music, the top left Steve was the prankster, and the top right Steve was the dimwitted and extremely gullible Steve.
- Sylvester once called Steve a dork on Sylvester's blog.
- According to an email I received from Celia (quote: @TheIndonesianMPV222), Steve Cash will return on September 22nd, 2021.
- Steve was a member of the band 'Pause For The Cause.'
- The Talking Kitty Cat series on Steve Cash's channel is similar to the Garfield comic strips and cartoons that appear in all media, with Steve Cash, Shelby, Gibson, and Sylvester playing roles similar to the comic strip's Jon Arbuckle, Odie, Nermal, and Garfield. The Talking Kitty Cat series' main characters are inspired by Disney's The Lion King franchise.
- In response to an Instagram comment, Steve revealed that he had bipolar disorder.
- For the majority of the Talking Kitty Cat series, Steve lived in Meridian, Idaho with his cats and his then-girlfriend before moving to Nampa, Idaho in December 2016 until his death in April 2020.
- Steve reveals the address of his Meridian home in Talking Kitty Cat 51 - Kicked Out! when he shows the eviction notice.
- Steve used the trolling persona Bubbapinkler from mid-2008 to early-2010.
- Steve Cash died on Thursday, April 16, 2020, of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest (however, when his death was first announced, law enforcement stated that Steve had actually sustained and died as a result of a gunshot wound to the head). Given the report from Steve's neighbours that only one shot was fired, and that there was only one gunshot wound present (according to the Canyon County Coroner), such a statement proved controversial. It was also preliminarily stated that Steve's wife, Celia DeCosta Cash, discovered him deceased before calling 911 (this was not the case). On Friday morning, Celia announced his death on Facebook.